Thursday 30 July 2009

Found Fortune

We sometimes look for advice in some of the funniest places.


They are delivered to us in many ways. Sometimes reaching you in a stylistic form. I prefer my note from the grand old universe of ours encased in a sweetly flavoured cookie.


And even so they are disguised as some sort of vague advice, and think, "Heck with the fortune I’ll have the cookie!" These slips of paper get saved and only to be rediscovered in a wallet search.

It's too tasty to knock the cookie!

-Kim Bennett

4 comments:

  1. I too am a fan of fortune cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that boat one! Great fortunes! And BTW, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. I wish you all the best on getting your to do list in order!

    DAWN

    ReplyDelete
  3. my tarot card series has a fortune in every one of them. i love the boat one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready to get back into the swing of things and agree that the boat one is good.

    ReplyDelete

It would be great to hear from you.