Sunday 10 May 2009

Happy Mothers Day


The past few months have been spent outside the studio. Instead, I have been busy writing instructions and newsletters. As the instructions for my next class is being prepared, I have momentarily set aside another project. That project consists of 22 pages and growing. Also one of the local clubs newsletter has been completed and the next issue will be due in June.

Blessed are all those women who write instructions. Not just painting instructions but needlework, recipes and anything that helps us or adds a little pleasure to our lives.

Now, as my pen runs dry, the computer creeps and the monitor has become a little temperamental. I am left with a trusty laptop. This is not the best of arrangements but it will have to do.

On this day, I would like to wish a Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers in the world and a Happy Birthday to everyone who is celebrating their day of birth. I would also like to send love to my mother. She was able to forgive me for forgetting to send her a card on time.

Enjoy this time because you are amazing!

-Kim Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you.