Sunday 3 May 2009

A Kreativ Blog Award!

Hurray! Smiles to go all around! I received my first blog award!

Laure Ferlita
has graced me with the Kreative Blogger award.

I have had a wonderful time looking through Laure’s blog Painted Thoughts. She is also in the process of starting a Painted Thoughts Sales Blog which will eventually house her painted works for sale. Best of luck on your new blog venture Laure!



Here are my 7 things I love in no particular order.


Cool wind on a warm summer night

Wading in the creek

Smell of fresh air in the morning

Creativity! Is there anything better?

My family and friends and a jolly cat named Spatz.

I love listening to music with my brother Mark. It just sounds so much better when he is there.

My one pair of woolly socks to keep me warm.

-Kim Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment

It would be great to hear from you.